luni, 7 iunie 2010

Long time

Itºs been a long time since I last wrote . Well I didnt had time and I dont have internet home :(( , yet .
Anyway , Spain is very hot , but I like it . We are living in Mejorada del Campo , thatºs 30 min far away from Madrid.
The temple is beautiful here , and actually the ward we go to is next to the temple so we see the temple every time we go to church :)
Samuel is a big boy now , he says diferent words (like pa-pa , and David thinks he is saying papa in Spanish , that makes me laugh all the time , because Samuel actually is asking for food ) . he stands up , he makes a few steps with help but he is scared to walk all by him self . In two months he is going to be a year old.
Well I dont have time to write more now - next time!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu